Friday, March 3, 2017

Shibuya Crossing, Tokyo Japan

If you availed the 72 hrs unlimited metro train pass on my previous post, then the ride to Shibuya Station G01 on the Ginza line is free. 


Alight on the the famous Hachiko Exit number 8. Prior to the exit, the connected underground mall greets you with a large window view of the Shibuya Crossing scramble. 


A dog's tale of loyalty with Hachiko bronze statue


OOTD on a chilly 5-degree night!

Made a mad dash towards the Shibuya Crossing scramble. It makes you feel that for a moment, you are part of something big. Lots of vids and photos taken, that we had to cross the street numerous times! (Tee-hee)


The glitz and glamour of the Shibuya Shopping Street. I can stay here all night long and ogle at young Tokyoites love for fashion. Everyone is wearing sassy and trendy coats! Ladies are all clad in sky rocket high-heeled boots.

Packed with shopping, dining, gaming and nightclubs serving swarms of visitors that come to the district everyday. Notable is Shibuya 109, a trend setting fashion complex for young women with more than one hundred boutiques on ten floors. 


Was seriously considering entering a Maid Cafe for the fun of it, but we wouldn't trade the super delicious hot bowl of Ichiran ramen for anything else. Our first bowl was in Osaka and was daydreaming about it since then.


1 comment:

  1. One day I'd like to visit here too! Cool photos my dear!

    I've been on blog hiatus for long, haha! But now I've redesigned my blog and trying to get back. Great to catch up with old blogger friends as well like you, my dear! Keep it up!

    ♥ Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com/2017/03/how-to-transform-to-1950s-barbie-doll.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! Please leave a comment with your blog link so that I could comment back. Thank you so much!